Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back to School for Teachers

Time for Enterprise Teachers to return to the classroom tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see all of my fellow teachers after a nice relaxing summer vacation. My husband and I had fun with our own two kids this summer. We have a 13 year old daughter, Ashlee, who is going into the 8th grade at LaVilla School of the Arts. And a son, Andrew, who is going to be a 5th grader at Enterprise this year! Early in the summer, we went to Wild Adventures Theme Park in Valdosta where I went on many roller-coasters! We also went to Dorney Park up in Pennsylvania (where Mrs. Barnhardt is from) to go on some even bigger roller-coasters! I just love roller-coasters!! Lastly, I went horseback riding while up in the Poconos, visiting my in-laws.... that was a bit scary, but very fun!
I look forward to meeting all of my new students next Monday for a fun, exciting year at Enterprise. I anticipate it will be a smooth "exploration" (even though I do still love a good roller-coaster ride!)

No comments:

Post a Comment